Tuesday, November 20, 2012

WORKS WITH DOGS is up and running full swing! WooHoo! A dream come true. Now I am capable of expanding my work with dogs outside of the water or in home visits. The possibilities are exciting. At this point I am doing massage, Reiki and using the FitPAWS® conditioning equipment in a warm, cozy environment in the same complex as SplashDog. I will be adding Pet 1st Aid/CPR classes, Intro. to Canine Massage classes and other workshops after the first of the year. Come visit me at the Holiday Open House at Firdale Village, Friday, November 30th from 5-8pm and Saturday, December 1st from 2-5pm. Many of the businesses at Firdale, including SplashDog, The Dining Dog, DMarie's Doggie Boutique, will have special deals as well as snacks and drinks. The Dining Dog is holding their annual Santa photo shoot for your pup on Sat. from 12-2. Thanks for the support!

No comments: